Cyprus hospitality is one of the central aspects of life in Northern Cyprus. Tourists can enjoy silence, majestic beauty, while not having difficulties with obtaining a visa. In North Cyprus, a huge selection of hotels, beaches, hotels, entertainment programs and casinos. Tourists are also given unique sights: ancient cities, temples and castles, springs with holy water and much more. A real paradise. There are a large number of architectural monuments, including ancient fortresses, monasteries, and ruins of ancient castles and entire cities. Tourists are delighted with the indelible impressions received during the holidays in Cyprus.
There is an atmosphere of carefree and secure at the resorts of North Cyprus. Come here to relieve stress and relax. There is very small crime rate and time flows differently. It’s like getting into a completely different world. Come and feel the real Cyprus “spirit”, where you can stroll in the mountains and see the beautiful wild flowers, watch the birth of sea turtles and swim in the warm Mediterranean Sea.
5 Reasons why to choose Northern Cyprus
- There is beautiful beaches with a huge choice, from wild beaches to trendy hotel areas with VIP lodges. The sea is one, and it is wonderful, and the beach and amenities are chosen by each according to their own pocket or desire, for example, there are free beaches, public (fees for a 5TL), beaches in hotel territories, of course, wild beaches. It is remarkable that here there are absolutely wild corners of nature, one of which is in Karpas. Deserted beaches are so clean, quiet and comfortable that even large green turtles prefer to lay their eggs.
- A good climate with more than 300 sunny days a year. In Cyprus there is 8 months of summer and 4 months of spring, rains are not often. The hottest months are July and August! Northern Cyprus refers to the health resort areas of the Mediterranean Sea. The climate favorably affects the respiratory diseases, with asthma, bronchitis, tuberculosis and many others.
- Northern Cyprus is a country with a visa-free entry. The stamp on the crossing of the border is placed on a separate blank, i.e. the visa is in principle, but is put on arrival, absolutely free of charge. (ask in advance to stamp on paper, if arriving via ERCAN airport). Tourists can stay in Northern Cyprus for up to 90 days without a visa.
- Exciting ancient history and culture. 80% of the unique historical sites are located on the territory of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Among them are such ancient cities as Salamis and Soli, located in the mountains of three ancient castles – Kantara, Bufavento and St. Hilarion at an altitude of 700 meters, the famous monasteries of St. Apostle Andrew and St. Barnabas, as well as many other monasteries and churches of the Middle Ages.
- Fast-growing economy. The economy of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is dominated by the tourist and service sector (up to 70% ). The economy of North Cyprus is developing very rapidly every year, as real estate is becoming more attractive for investment, the rental price is constantly growing. New companies, shops, universities, schools are opening to create comfort for residents and tourists.
You should visit North Cyprus for feeling all charms of North Cyprus. If you need a transfer from the airport or rent a car, please contact our company British Rent a Car and we will reserve the right choice for you! Have a nice trip!